21oz Shinayaka Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered Cut Jeans - IndigoIH-777-SST Continuous Production
Our modern slim tapered cut, with more taper from knee to cuff than most of our jeans, in our new Shinayaka denim. Shinayaka is a brand new concept from the mind of Haraki, a new 21oz Iron Heart indigo selvedge denim with a little give. Specifically designed to make our slimmer jeans more accessible and comfortable by including 2% polyurethane in the weft yarn of the denim weave for added flexibility. Looks and feels just like our signature 21oz 100% cotton denim, but gives a bit more: seeing them side by side you'd be pushed to tell the difference.
Read the in-depth review of the Shinayka Denim on the Forum.
- Made in Japan
- Slim tapered cut
- Low rise
- Woven with a double twisted weft yarn which includes 2% polyurethane
- Lined rear pockets with yellow arcuates
- Button fly and hidden rivets
- Belt loops sewn into waist band
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Selvedge side seams and fly construction
- Sanforized and one-washed - little to no shrinkage to be expected
- The waist will stretch out approximately one inch with wear
- Model Johnny wears Tag 33
- Need a shorter length? You will be prompted on checkout to order hemming if required
All measurements are specific to this product. The best way to determine the size you need is to find a similar item that fits you well, then measure the same way we do (see "How We Measure" tab) and compare with the measurements on the table below. Actual measurements for the same Iron Heart item/tag size can vary somewhat so if a specific dimension is important to you (for example arm length) please ask us to check this before we ship by adding a note to your order. Measurements for raw denim garments are pre-soak (allowance must be made for shrinkage).