14oz Kersey Work Shirt - Indigo (IHSH-288-IND) Tag XSIH-RELOVE-218 One-Off Special
Our classic work shirt design, made in Japan from an Iron Heart original 14oz indigo Kersey fabric (a fabric originating from the English medieval times). A characteristic of the shirt is its thickness, soft and comfortable feel, as well as the twill texture and how it reacts with indigo leading to unique fading over time.
PLEASE NOTE - THIS RELOVE ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
- Tag XS, In great condition with few signs of wear
- Made in Japan
- Iron Heart original indigo Kersey fabric
- 100% cotton
- Fabric weight approx 14oz
- Single and double needle stitched throughout
- Black cat's eye buttons which can be pimped with 13mm or 15mm GOOD ART HLYWD buttons
- Felled seams, double chain stitched with brown bobbin thread
- One-washed, shrinkage not expected
- PLEASE NOTE - THIS RELOVE ITEM IS NON RETURNABLE
All measurements are specific to this product. The best way to determine the size you need is to find a similar item that fits you well, then measure the same way we do (see "How We Measure" tab) and compare with the measurements on the table below. Actual measurements for the same Iron Heart item/tag size can vary somewhat so if a specific dimension is important to you (for example arm length) please ask us to check this before we ship by adding a note to your order. Measurements for raw denim garments are pre-soak (allowance must be made for shrinkage).